QUESTIONS? CALL (941) 377-2768.
Do any of the following situations apply to you?
- You lease a horse and need a saddle that fits YOU as well as the horse, but you don’t want to buy a saddle until you have a horse of your own.
- You need a saddle for your new young horse, but you don’t want to buy one while he is still growing and developing so rapidly.
- You need a new saddle, but you don’t want to buy one because your riding future is uncertain – perhaps due to a possible change of mount, residence, job, or health issue.
- Your daughter is crazy about riding and you want a saddle that fits her and her horse, but it’s too soon to tell if her interest will continue long-term
- You found the perfect saddle that you want to buy, but you haven’t yet saved the amount required for a down payment.
PROBLEM SOLVED! Qualified applicants can lease a saddle for a year. Here’s how it works:
- You select a new saddle from a top manufacturer such as Albion, Amerigo, Black Country Karl Neidersuss, and Prestige. If you’re not sure which make, model, and size will work for you, we recommend a saddle fitting consultation. For more information, click here.
- We ship the saddle to you for a risk-free 7-day trial period.
- You pay the cost of shipping to and from your location. Shipping charges vary according to the location and shipping service used.
- Given you are completely satisfied with the fit and comfort of the saddle, your lease begins on the eighth day following delivery of the saddle.
- With your approval and signed Lease Agreement, we charge your credit card the first monthly payment plus a lease fee.
- We automatically charge the monthly payment to your credit card for the next 11 months.
- You are responsible for the care and maintenance of the saddle during the lease period.
- At the end of the lease, you can return or purchase the saddle.
- If you return the saddle before the end of the lease, there is a penalty equal to two monthly payments.
- If you return the saddle and there is damage beyond what is expected as normal wear and tear, you will be charged for the repair.
This service is available only to individuals living within the Continental USA.