- Inv: 6073
- “Shimmable” dressage saddle pad
- Size – Large (for use with saddle seats of 17.5″ or more)
- Color: Black
- Spine-free pad design with anatomically correct topline eliminates pinching, rubbing, and pressure over the horse’s spine
- Cotton quilting with 100% natural sheepskin panels and front collar
- Pockets for shims
- Inner core of pad and shims made from POLY-FLEX® material that absorbs energy and eliminates bounce, allows full airflow, and will not rot, get lumpy, or lose firmness even with multiple washings
- Flaws: Small discoloration on sheepskin underneath left side (can’t be seen from top side)
- Price of a comparable, new Mattes Correction Half Pad: $356.00
*It is important to stress that the correction pad is not intended to make an ill-fitting saddle fit properly. It is designed to add balance to a well-fitted saddle during times when temporary correction is needed due to a horse’s injury, layoff, or intense training regime.
Note: Final sale – no exchange or refund. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about this item.