Mattes saddle pads are known worldwide for their quality and design innovations. Now you can “build your own” Mattes EuroFit Pad by selecting elements such as style, size, quilt color, binding, piping, sheepskin location and color. Start with the quilt pad, make your selections*, and see the results as you go. To begin, click the “Build your own” button to the right of the photo above.
PLEASE NOTE: All Build Your Own Pads are special order. Be sure to review your order carefully before submitting it. Once submitted, it cannot be changed or cancelled. Once delivered, the pad cannot be returned for exchange or refund. Allow at least 8 to 10 weeks for delivery.
- Anatomically correct topline allows for a perfect fit under the saddle
- Designed without seams in the saddle area to prevent pressure points and chafing
- Patented SPINE FREE® Design ensures horse’s spine is not in contact with seams or fabric
- Quilted heavy cotton top
- Flaps quilted with layer of POLY-FLEX® absorb energy and eliminate bounce
- If CORRECTION SYSTEM is added, the EuroFit pad has pockets for 5mm thick POLY-FLEX shims (6 front and 6 rear shims included)
- Shims are designed to be layered and are easily trimmed with scissors to taper the ends and create a pressure free fit if multiple shims are necessary.
- The “shimmable” correction pad provides superior protection under any saddle whether dressage, jumping, piaffing, or trail riding and is excellent for horses that are hollow behind the shoulders.
- High-density, genuine Suffolk/merino sheepskin molds perfectly to horse’s back, eliminates friction, allows air circulation and ventilation, and provides superior padding and pressure distribution
- Additional cost for optional piping and sheepskin
- Made in Germany
- Care Instructions – Hand or machine wash in cold water on the gentle setting using MELP® detergent only. Gently pull into shape. Lay flat to dry. Do not expose to sun or dry with heat. Do not use chlorine bleach.
*NOTE: Mattes does not recommend dark colored sheepskin with light colored quilt. The colors you see online may vary from the finished product because different monitors display colors differently.