- A “shimmable” pad of 100% cotton quilting combined with an inner core of POLY-FLEX® material that absorbs energy and eliminates bounce, allows full airflow, and will not rot, get lumpy, or lose its firmness even with multiple washings.
- Styles – All Purpose and Dressage
- Sizes – All Purpose Pad: Large (for use with saddle seats of 18″ or more) and Medium (for use with saddle seats of 17.5″ or less)
- Sizes – Dressage Pad: Large (for use with saddle seats of 17.5″ or more) and Medium (for use with saddle seats of 17″ or less)
- Colors: Black and White
- Made in Germany
- Spine-free pad design with anatomically correct topline that follows the contours of the horse’s back and allows for a perfect fit under the saddle.
- Pockets for shims, which are made of POLY-FLEX material (4 front and 4 rear shims included)
- Ideal for a horse that is either out of shape or returning from an injury, where incremental correction is needed as the horse returns to its competitive or recreational form. Also may be used for a one-sided horse or as a variable rear or front riser* (see below)
*It is important to stress that the correction pad is not intended to make an ill-fitting saddle fit properly. It is designed to add balance to a well-fitted saddle during times when temporary correction is needed due to a horse’s injury, layoff, or intense training regime.