For those who want the look of sheepskin, but not the bulk.
- A “shimmable” half pad that give riders the fashion appeal of a sheepskin half pad and the shock absorption they and their horses need without the bulk, high maintenance, or cost of a full sheepskin pad.
- Sizes: Medium and Large (See Important Information about Sizes below)
- Colors: Black and White
- Made in the USA with Ultra ThinLine® over a high quality quilted cotton base pad trimmed with luxurious sheepskin
- Contoured wither profile and spine free channel give your horse extra comfort and allow the Ultra ThinLine to lay on either side of the spine so that it is always in the right place
- Shims sold separately
The Ultra ThinLine Trifecta Half Pad
- Provides 95% shock absorption
- Minimizes rider movement for a quieter seat
- Fits under custom and off the rack saddles
- Offers no interference for riders who prefer close leg contact with their horse
Important Information about Sizes
- Medium measures 18″ between the sheepskin rolls and 23″ including the rolls.
- Large measures 19 1/4″ between the sheepskin rolls and 24″ including the rolls.
As a general rule of thumb, most saddles up to 17″ fit on the medium pad and saddles 17.5″ or larger fit on the large pad. However, due to the variety of saddle makes and models, it is recommended that you measure your saddle panels to be sure that you select the appropriate size pad for proper fit and comfort of the horse. The saddle panels must not hang over the panels on the pad.