- Jointed stirrup irons that provide more security, flexibility, strength, and comfort.
- Widths: 4 3/4″ (See Note below)
- Made in Germany
- More Security: The four links allow movement in four directions, which enables immediate release in case of emergency.
- More Flexibility: This is the only stirrup in the world that has dual lateral flexibility, thereby softening impact on cartilage and ligaments.
- More Strength: 1700kp breaking strength, an increased resistance to breakage of more than 30%.
- More Comfort: Improved flexibility for easy mounting; greater security while in motion; relief of tension in the hips, knees, ankles, and calves as the stirrup follows the movements of the foot precisely.
Note: Due to the rubber covering, stirrups are actually 1/4″ smaller than the given size. For example, the 4 3/4″ stirrup actually measures 4 1/2″ in width.