- A “shimmable” half pad with a cotton base design that gives the Ultra ThinLine® a whole new level of performance
- Sizes: Small, Medium, and Large (See Important Information about Sizes below)
- Colors: Black and White
- Made in the USA
- The wither profile and spine-free channel allow the pad to lay on either side of the horse’s spine so that it is always in the right place
- 95% shock absorption
- Breathable to release heat and moisture
- Easy to use shims take only seconds to change
- Shims sold separately
The Ultra ThinLine Trifecta Cotton Half Pad:
- Allows for close communication and feel due to low profile, measuring less than 1/2″ thick
- Provides ultimate protection for both the horse and the rider’s backs
- Reduces rider movement and prevents saddle slip
- Creates a more comfortable fit due to spine free, wither profile
- Allows air ventilation to keep muscles cool
- May be used alone or over another pad
- Is washable and easy to maintain
Important Information about Sizes
- Small: Measures 20″ along the spine and 14.5″ across the widest point of the seat. The panels measure 19.25″ long and 13.5″ across the seat.
- Medium: Measures 22″ along the spine and 16″ across the widest point of the seat. The panels measure 21.75″ long and 15″ across the seat.
- Large: Measures 23″ along the spine and 16.5″ across the widest point of the seat. The panels measure 22.75″ long and 15.25″ across the seat.
As a general rule of thumb, most saddles up to 17″ fit on a Medium pad and saddles 17.5″ or larger fit on a Large pad. However, due to the variety of saddle makes and models, it is recommended that you measure your saddle panels to be sure that you select the appropriate size pad for proper fit and comfort of the horse. The saddle panels must not hang over the panels on the pad.