INTERESTED IN A TRIAL? CALL US AT 941-377-2768.
- This is a beautifully styled, well balanced, monoflap dressage saddle.
- Perfect for the modern sport horse conformation
- Made in England
- Seat Sizes: 17″, 17.5″, and 18″
- Tree Sizes: M, MW, and W
- Color: Black
- Built on the NEW Fabrento Adjusta-Tree. which provides a closer fit due to its more open head and lower profile design. (Tree changes must be done by a professional saddle fitter.)
- Sumptuously soft, close contact seat of hand-selected calf leather offers the rider additional comfort and stability.
- Narrower, slimmer cantle enhances the streamline look.
- Exterior thigh blocks offer a supportive yet non-restrictive leg position.
- “Short Back Panel” ensures maximum shoulder rotation while reducing loin pressure.
- Billeting system incorporates a point strap, a strap behind the point, and V-girthing to provide maximum stability for the rider and even pressure for the horse.
Abion maintains that leather may show minor color variation and surface defects because it is a natural material. These natural attributes should not be viewed as negative qualities, but as an assurance that you have received a genuine, full-grained product rather than a synthetic or artificially manufactured surface finish.
Albion acknowledges that leather is a perishable material and vulnerable to age, weather conditions, and sweat acids. Albion advises a full application of soap and leather balm before you ride in a new Albion saddle. After this, Albion recommends daily cleaning.
Albion guarantees their saddle tree for 5 years from the date of original purchase for breakage while subject to normal usage and conditions. Albion warrants all other parts of their saddle for two years against manufacturing errors or component defects.