INTERESTED IN A TRIAL? CALL US AT 800-246-7737.
- Made in England
- Seat Sizes: 16.5″, 17″, 17.5″, 18″, 18.5″, and 19″
- Tree Sizes: N, M, W, and XW
- Color: Black and Dark Havana
- Built on Albion’s birchwood spring tree with reinforced metal work
- Full grain calfskin leather
- Soft, cushioned seat is deeper than the K2 Jump, but not as deep as the K2 Dressage
- Supportive front knee blocks
- Wool flocked panels with front and rear gussets
- Three short billets
- An attractive option for those riders who are not in serious competition, but enjoy various equestrian activities and disciplines
Albion maintains that leather may show minor color variation and surface defects because it is a natural material. These natural attributes should not be viewed as negative qualities, but as an assurance that you have received a genuine, full-grained product rather than a synthetic or artifically manufactured surface finish.
Albion acknowledges that leather is a perishable material and vulnerable to age, weather conditions, and sweat acids. Albion advises a full application of Albion soap and leather balm before you ride in a new Albion saddle. After this, Albion highly recommends daily cleaning.
Albion guarantees their saddle tree for 5 years from the date of original purchase for breakage while subject to normal usage and conditions. Albion warrants all other parts of their saddle for two years against manufacturing errors or component defects.