INTERESTED IN A TRIAL? CALL US ON 800-246-7737.
- Made in England
- Seat Sizes: 17″, 17.5″, and 18″
- Tree Sizes: NM, M, MW, and W
- Colors: Black and Dark Havana
- Built on Albion’s birchwood spring tree with reinforced metal work
- Traditional full grain, 4 mm calf leather
- Soft, cushioned seat is shallower than the K2 GP
- Supportive front and rear padded blocks
- Conventional wool flocked panels
- Three short billets
Albion maintains that leather may show minor color variation and surface defects because it is a natural material. These natural attributes should not be viewed as negative qualities, but as an assurance that you have received a genuine, full-grained product rather than a synthetic or artifically manufactured surface finish.
Albion acknowledges that leather is a perishable material and vulnerable to age, weather conditions, and sweat acids. Albion advises a full application of Albion soap and leather balm before you ride in a new Albion saddle. After this, Albion highly recommends daily cleaning.
Albion guarantees their saddle tree for 5 years from the date of original purchase for breakage while subject to normal usage and conditions. Albion warrants all other parts of their saddle for two years against manufacturing errors or component defects.