INTERESTED IN A TRIAL? CALL US AT 800-246-7737.
- Made in England
- Seat Sizes: 17″, 17.5″, and 18″
- Tree Sizes: M, MW, W, and XW
- Tree Shape: Standard or Hoop tree to fit a wider horse
- Color: Black and Dark Havana
- Built on a wood tree
- Lightly shrunken full grain hide on seat, knee pads, and panels
- Full grain hide on skirts and flaps
- Supportive knee rolls
- Conventional wool flocked panels
- Full front gussets
- Long, V-billeting system with webbing that allows for alternate strategy
- Stirrup bars placed in dressage position to allow for straighter leg
- Two D-rings on front and rear of each side
- Crupper bar
Albion maintains that leather may show minor color variation and surface defects because it is a natural material. These natural attributes should not be viewed as negative qualities, but as an assurance that you have received a genuine, full-grained product rather than a synthetic or artifically manufactured surface finish.
Albion acknowledges that leather is a perishable material and vulnerable to age, weather conditions, and sweat acids. Albion advises a full application of soap and leather balm before you ride in a new Albion saddle. After this, Albion recommends daily cleaning.
Albion guarantees their saddle tree for 5 years from the date of original purchase for breakage while subject to normal usage and conditions. Albion warrants all other parts of their saddle for two years against manufacturing errors or component defects.