INTERESTED IN A TRIAL? CALL US AT 800-246-7737.
- This saddle is the same as the Platinum saddle – but with softer, tackier, more malleable Ultima printed leather on the skirts and flaps for a grippier “stay on the horse” sensation.
- Fits best on a horse with a straighter back
- Made in England
- Seat Sizes: 17″, 17.5″, and 18″
- Tree Sizes: M, MW, and W
- Color: Black
- Built on Genesis Tri-Form tree with interchangeable head fittings for the changing horse (Changes must be done by a professional saddle fitter.)
- Slightly flatter seat profile compared to standard SLK
- Calfskin seat and panels
- Molded knee rolls allow greater contact compared to standard Platinum
- Switch-panel system allows easy exchange for the changing horse
- V-billeting system with webbing that allows for alternate positioning
Albion maintains that leather may show minor color variation and surface defects because it is a natural material. These natural attributes should not be viewed as negative qualities, but as an assurance that you have received a genuine, full-grained product rather than a synthetic or artifically manufactured surface finish.
Albion acknowledges that leather is a perishable material and vulnerable to age, weather conditions, and sweat acids. Albion advises a full application of soap and leather balm before you ride in a new Albion saddle. After this, Albion recommends daily cleaning.
Albion guarantees their saddle tree for 5 years from the date of original purchase for breakage while subject to normal usage and conditions. Albion warrants all other parts of their saddle for two years against manufacturing errors or component defects.