INTERESTED IN A TRIAL? CALL US AT 941-377-2768.
- Made in England
- This is a smaller saddle for the rider who prefers less saddle and more freedom in the seat.
- Built on wooden Keyhole Tree, which is designed to accommodate the high, narrow withers and broad, flat back of modern warmbloods
- Seat Sizes: 17″, 17.5″, and 18″
- Tree Sizes: NM, M, MW, and W
- Color: Black
- Calfskin seat, knee pads, and panel; full-grain leather skirts and flaps
- Anti-concussion tree provides special cushioning without adding extra bulk under the rider’s leg to give even the most sensitive horse complete comfort
- Narrow, moderately deep seat
- Narrower twist and seat offers close contact feel
- Supportive, large knee rolls
- Gusseted, wool flocked panels
Albion maintains that leather may show minor color variation and surface defects because it is a natural material. These natural attributes should not be viewed as negative qualities, but as an assurance that you have received a genuine, full-grained product rather than a synthetic or artificially manufactured surface finish.
Albion acknowledges that leather is a perishable material and vulnerable to age, weather conditions, and sweat acids. Albion advises a full application of soap and leather balm before you ride in a new Albion saddle. After this, Albion recommends daily cleaning.
Albion guarantees their saddle tree for 5 years from the date of original purchase for breakage while subject to normal usage and conditions. Albion warrants all other parts of their saddle for two years against manufacturing errors or component defects.