INTERESTED IN A TRIAL? CALL US AT 800-246-7737.
- This deep seated saddle was designed and developed with Klaus Balkenhol, German National Champion, Olympic Gold Medalist, and author of several dressage books.
- Fits best on a horse whose back has a bit of a curve
- Made in England
- Seat Sizes: 17″, 17.5″, 18″, and 18.5″
- Available in standard or narrow seat
- Tree Sizes: NM, M, MW, and W
- Color: Black
- Built on Albion’s birchwood spring tree with reinforced metal work
- Calfskin seat, knee pads, and panel
- Full-grain leather skirts and flaps
- Narrow twist provides close contact feel
- Large, supportive knee rolls
- Wide, wool flocked, gusseted panel
- V-billeting system with webbing that allows for alternate positioning
The following variation of the Albion SLK also is available:
Albion SLK Ultima Low Head – $4,135.00
- Softer, tackier, more malleable Ultima leather skirts and flaps provide grippier “stay with the horse” sensation
- Pre-molded knee pads allow for greater contact compared to standard SLK
Albion maintains that leather may show minor color variation and surface defects because it is a natural material. These natural attributes should not be viewed as negative qualities, but as an assurance that you have received a genuine, full-grained product rather than a synthetic or artificially manufactured surface finish.
Albion acknowledges that leather is a perishable material and vulnerable to age, weather conditions, and sweat acids. Albion advises a full application of soap and leather balm before you ride in a new Albion saddle. After this, Albion recommends daily cleaning.
Albion guarantees their saddle tree for 5 years from the date of original purchase for breakage while subject to normal usage and conditions. Albion warrants all other parts of their saddle for two years against manufacturing errors or component defects.