INTERESTED IN A TRIAL? CALL US AT 800-246-7737.
- Made in Italy
- Seat Sizes: 17″, 17.5″, 18″
- Tree Sizes: M and MW
- Colors: Black, Brown, Newmarket, and Oakbark
- Built on laminated French birchwood spring tree
- Soft, supple Pinerolo calfskin leather
- Exterior blocks
- Independent, non-gusseted panels* stuffed with a mix of synthetic fibers**
- Two long, straight billets
- Best suited for long withered, straight backed horses
- Designed by Peter Menet to provide the rider with excellent balance for the rigors of Cross Country
- Special order options: As with all Amerigo saddles, the Event saddle may be ordered with custom options for flaps, tree width, panel density, and more. Please contact us for more information.
*”Independent, non-gusseted panels are made up of two individual parts, which are not attached to each other. There are no gussets, and the panels are not stitched onto the saddle as with other panel types. When in use, they contour perfectly to the shape of the horse as the form is not restricted by the use of gussets or stitching.” Peter Menet, Saddle Designer
**”The stuffing material used inside the panels is a mix of synthetic fibers. Unlike wool, this mixture does not concentrate into lumps, so that there is no pressure on the horse, and the shape is kept more precisely. An independent, stuffed panel system becomes better with use. There is no need to have the saddles re-stuffed as a matter of routine. The panels can be altered along their complete length to ensure continuing good fit should the horse change in shape.” Peter Menet, Saddle Designer