INTERESTED IN A TRIAL? CALL US AT 800-246-7737.
- Made in England
- Seat Sizes: 17″, 17.5″, 18″
- Tree Sizes: M, MW, and W
- Colors: Black and Brown
- Leathers: Smooth and Vintage
- Panels: Leather and Serge (wool)
- Close contact panel and tree design gives a flatter seat required for stadium or cross country jumping
- Built on a wood laminated spring tree
- Open, but supportive seat
- Seat and knee pads covered in soft hide with extra grip and suppleness
- Smooth full grain leather or printed Vintage leather on flaps and skirts
- Knee and thigh blocks on a slightly forward flap
- Modified point and rear swing billet system
- Wool-flocked, gusseted panels
- Special order options: This saddle may be ordered with other seat sizes, tree sizes, colors, flap lengths, and panel depths at no additional charge. A K-Panel, Drop Panel, or Trapezius Panel is available for an additional $160.00. Please contact us for additional information or to order the saddle with one of the special order options.
Black Country uses only the best quality British wood laminated spring trees, which are carefully calibrated using a cad-system at their sister company, Eurotrees. All trees come with a 10-year guarantee subject to normal usage against general riding conditions.
Black Country uses only the finest high-grade English leather from renowned and reputable suppliers. Black Country points out that leather is a natural product which, with the right care, grows more beautiful with age. Fine scars, wrinkles, and sometimes subtle variations in shading may be apparent and enhance the natural finish, distinguishing it as a genuine article. They should not be considered as defects.
Leather care recommendations from Black Country are as follows. Regularly wipe away any excess dirt and grease with a damp cloth. Allow the leather to dry naturally. Treat it with leather cream or balsam conditioner as needed. Avoid using saddle soaps, solvents, or oils.
Black Country saddles carry a 12-month warranty against faulty workmanship and materials, subject to fair wear and tear.