INTERESTED IN A TRIAL? CALL US AT 941-377-2768.
- A luxurious monoflap dressage saddle that offers a unique level of fit, comfort, and stability.
- Ensures greater freedom of movement for the horse’s shoulder, wither, and back area, maximizing performance.
- Made in England
- *Seat Sizes: 17″, 17.5″, and 18″
- *Tree Widths: M, MW, and W
- Color: Black
- Built on Genesis® saddle tree (An authorized Albion representative can install a new head fitting to change the tree’s width if your horse changes shape or you change horses.)
- Switch-panel system (Platinum panels are on rails and don’t lace in like conventional panels. This allows an authorized Albion representative to change the panel to one of a different depth or length if your horse changes or you change horses.)
- V-billeting system with webbing that allows for alternate positioning.
- All saddles in the Albion Revelation Red Label range are made with its signature hint of red.
- Special order options: This saddle can be ordered with seat sizes and tree widths other than those listed above, as well as with colored piping, patent leather, and Swarovski® crystal elements. For more information or to order a saddle with special order options, please contact us at 941-377-2768 or [email protected]
*Please note that our saddle stock changes frequently. All combinations of the product options listed above may not be available currently for trial or purchase.
Care and Maintenance of Your Albion Saddle
Albion maintains that leather may show minor color variation and surface defects because it is a natural material. These natural attributes should not be viewed as negative qualities, but as an assurance that you have received a genuine, full-grained product rather than a synthetic or artificially manufactured surface finish.
In order to keep your saddle looking and feeling like new, it must be cared for each time it is used. Leather that is not cared for correctly will become discolored, dry, brittle, and will crack.
Albion recommends applying a light coating of Albion Luxury Leather Balm before using your saddle for the first time. Then after each use, Albion recommends the following steps:
- Remove excess sweat and dirt with a cloth dampened in tepid water.
- Apply Albion Luxury Leather Soap sparingly with a damp cloth.
- When the leather is clean and dry, apply Albion Luxury Leather Balm sparing with a cloth or sponge.
- Always store leather at room temperature.
Albion saddle trees come with a 5-year warranty for breakage while subject to normal usage and conditions. All other saddle components come with a 2-year warranty for manufacturing errors or component defects. The warranty does not cover wear and tear. All adjustments to Albion trees and panels must be carried out by Albion authorized persons only.