INTERESTED IN A TRIAL? CALL US AT 941-377-2768.
- This is the perfect saddle for the younger horse that is developing and changing in shape and musculature.
- Fits best on a horse with a straighter back.
- Made in England
- Seat Sizes: 17″, 17.5″, and 18″
- Tree Sizes: M, MW, and W
- Color: Black
- Built on Genesis Tri-Form tree with interchangeable head fittings for the changing horse (Changes must be done by a professional saddle fitter.)
- Calfskin seat and panels; full-grain, smooth leather skirts and flaps
- Slightly flatter seat profile compared to standard SLK
- Large, supportive, non-molded knee rolls
- Switch-panel system allows easy exchange for the changing horse
- V-billeting system with webbing that allows for alternate positioning
Albion maintains that leather may show minor color variation and surface defects because it is a natural material. These natural attributes should not be viewed as negative qualities, but as an assurance that you have received a genuine, full-grained product rather than a synthetic or artificially manufactured surface finish.
Albion acknowledges that leather is a perishable material and vulnerable to age, weather conditions, and sweat acids. Albion advises a full application of soap and leather balm before you ride in a new Albion saddle. After this, Albion recommends daily cleaning.
Albion guarantees their saddle tree for 5 years from the date of original purchase for breakage while subject to normal usage and conditions. Albion warrants all other parts of their saddle for two years against manufacturing errors or component defects.