INTERESTED IN A TRIAL? CALL US AT 941-377-2768.
- A versatile dual flap dressage saddle with innovative split panels, adjustable flaps, and detachable Velcro blocks
Recommended for horses with a flat back
- Made in Italy
- *Seat Sizes: 16, 17″, 18″
- *Tree Widths: 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
- Color: Black
- Covered in soft, grippy, durable Italian Bull double leather
- Erreplus dressage saddle tree is larger in front to guarantee comfort and freedom to the shoulders and trapezius muscle of the modern horse and has depressions that correspond with the ischium and pubis to guarantee maximum comfort for the rider.
- Points of the panels are separate from the body of the panels, which allows additional freedom for the horse’s shoulders.
- Panels are gusseted, wide, and flat on the horse’s back ensuring better distribution of the rider’s weight, thereby increasing comfort for the horse.
- Panels are flocked with a mix of short and long fibers that are soft and compact to provide comfort, stability, and shock adsorption to the horse’s back.
- Adjustable flaps can be changed to a more forward or more drawn back projection position. (Change must be done by an authorized saddle fitter or saddler.)
- Velcro blocks in combination with adjustable flaps allow the saddle to be easily altered to fit the leg measurement, riding style, and degree of block contact of the rider.
- Special order options: This saddle can be ordered with tree widths other than those listed above. For more information or to order a saddle with special order options, please contact us at 941-377-2768 or [email protected]
*Please note that our saddle stock changes frequently. All combinations of the product options listed above may not be available currently for trial or purchase.
Erreplus saddle trees have a life time warranty for breakage while subject to normal usage and conditions (not including accidents). Leather parts and stitching have a warranty of 2 years.