INTERESTED IN A TRIAL? CALL US AT 941-377-2768.
- Designed for riders who prefer a monoflap dressage saddle for closer contact to the horse
The more open seat, narrower twist, anatomical shape of the flap, and exposed front roll support the proper posture of the rider and promote perfect contact to the horse.
- Made in Italy
- *Seat Sizes: 16, 17″, 18″
- *Tree Widths: 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
- Color: Black
- Covered in soft, grippy, durable Italian Bull double leather
- Erreplus dressage saddle tree is larger in front to guarantee comfort and freedom to the shoulders and trapezius muscle of the modern horse and has depressions that correspond with the ischium and pubis to guarantee maximum comfort for the rider.
- At the rear of the tree, there are two additional holes for positioning the panels to the outside, which broadens the channel by 1cm. This is very useful in the case of a horse with a wide or exposed spine.
- Classic style panels are flocked with a mix of short and long fibers that are soft and compact to provide comfort, stability, and shock adsorption to the horse’s back.
- Special order options: This saddle can be ordered with tree widths other than those listed above, as well as with with a deeper seat, Shoulder Liberty panels, longer or shorter flaps, and various panel depths. For more information or to order a saddle with special order options, please contact us at 941-377-2768 or [email protected]
*Please note that our saddle stock changes frequently. All combinations of the product options listed above may not be available currently for trial or purchase.
To view a video about Erreplus saddles, click here.
Erreplus saddle trees have a life time warranty for breakage while subject to normal usage and conditions (not including accidents). Leather parts and stitching have a warranty of 2 years.
16", 17", 18"
32cm, 33cm, 34cm, 35cm, 36cm, 37cm