INTERESTED IN A TRIAL? CALL US AT 941-377-2768.
- Made in Germany
- Seat Sizes: 16.5″, 17″, 17.5″, and 18″
- Tree Sizes: N, M, and W
- Colors: Black and Dark Havana
- Built on a Passier PS Wooden Tree (see below) that is 1″ wider across the seat than the Grand Gilbert
- Increased seat and panel width produces a larger weight bearing surface that provides optimum comfort for horse and rider
- Extra deep seat
- Seat, knee inserts, and panels made of calf leather
- Thick thigh support
- Standard gusseted panels have a wedge shaped piece of leather added to the back 1/3 of the panels giving the panels more volume, which improves the fit of the saddle considerably
- Wide gullett
The Passier PS Wooden Tree, which is made from laminated beech wood, was developed and patented by Passier over 35 years ago. Passier uses shoe leather reinforced with bamboo strips in the seat rather than traditional webbing. Requiring more than 1200 manual steps, this unique seat construction enables this saddle to more closely follow the horse’s movements without losing contact with the horse’s back.