INTERESTED IN A TRIAL? CALL US AT 941-377-2768.
- The Passion K Dressage is an attractively designed monoflap saddle providing the ultimate close contact feel.
- Made in Italy
- *Seat Sizes: 16″, 17″, and 18″
- *Tree Sizes: 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37 cm
- Color: Black
- Lightweight synthetic tree
- Medium deep seat with a wider twist
- Bovine leather
- Medium knee blocks
- Decorative black stitching on flaps (or white stitching on request)
- Flap guards offer an additional decorative touch as well as an extra layer of protection from the rider’s calves
- Synthetic wool flocking provides maximum shock absorption and resiliency
*Please note that our saddle stock changes frequently. All combinations of the product options listed above may not be available currently for trial or purchase. If you are interested in this saddle, please call us at 941-377-2768.
Saddles used outdoors are vulnerable to the effects of the sun and rain. Water hardens leather. Heat dries it. In both cases, saddles need rehydration. Prestige recommends that you use the Prestige Leather Care Kit regularly to care for your saddle. A well hydrated saddle lasts longer.
Sweat also may compromise saddle health. After each use it is important to leave leather to dry. Remember never to place the girth directly on the saddle surface, to prevent horse sweat from coming directly into contact with and damaging leather. Once the saddle is completely dry, always apply a layer of Prestige Leather Balsam to prevent leather corrosion.
Sparing no expense, Prestige studies each saddle tree for stress and resiliency and offers a lifetime warranty against breakage not due to accident. Leather and workmanship are covered by a 2-year warranty, under normal conditions of use. The warranty does not cover parts subject to wear and problems resulting from accidents, improper use, or use of products not suitable for the type of leather.