INTERESTED IN A TRIAL? CALL US AT 941-377-2768.
- A lightweight jump saddle that builds on the success of Albion’s popular K2 Jump saddle.
- Monoflap design allows closer contact and lighter weight
- Made in England
- *Seat Sizes: 17″, 17.5″, and 18″
- *Tree Widths: M, MW, and W
- *Color: Black and Dark Havana
- Built on the Adjusta-Tree™ saddle tree (An authorized Albion representative can adjust the tree’s width if your horse changes shape or you change horses.)
- Gusset panels lined with felt and flocked with pure wool
- Traditional billeting or D-ring billeting system (shown in photos) that allows for alternate positioning
- Special order options: This saddle can be ordered with seat sizes and tree widths other than those listed above, as well as with extra forward flaps. In addition, glittery Glitz fabric on block coverings, back of cantle, and billet keepers, crystals, and colored piping is available. For more information or to order a saddle with special order options, please contact us at 941-377-2768 or [email protected]
*Please note that our saddle stock changes frequently. All combinations of the product options listed above may not be available currently for trial or purchase.
Care and Maintenance of Your Albion Saddle
Albion maintains that leather may show minor color variation and surface defects because it is a natural material. These natural attributes should not be viewed as negative qualities, but as an assurance that you have received a genuine, full-grained product rather than a synthetic or artificially manufactured surface finish.
In order to keep your saddle looking and feeling like new, it must be cared for each time it is used. Leather that is not cared for correctly will become discolored, dry, brittle, and will crack.
Albion recommends applying a light coating of Albion Luxury Leather Balm before using your saddle for the first time. Then after each use, Albion recommends the following steps:
- Remove excess sweat and dirt with a cloth dampened in tepid water.
- Apply Albion Luxury Leather Soap sparingly with a damp cloth.
- When the leather is clean and dry, apply Albion Luxury Leather Balm sparing with a cloth or sponge.
- Always store leather at room temperature.
Albion saddle trees come with a 5-year warranty for breakage while subject to normal usage and conditions. All other saddle components come with a 2-year warranty for manufacturing errors or component defects. The warranty does not cover wear and tear. All adjustments to Albion trees and panels must be carried out by Albion authorized persons only.