INTERESTED IN A TRIAL? CALL US AT 941-377-2768.
- An amalgamation of the Quantum and the Wexford models
- Made in England
- Seat Sizes: 17″, 17.5″, 18″
- Tree Sizes: M, MW, and W
- Colors: Brown
- Built on a wood laminated spring tree
- Low profile, moderately deep seat with a square cantle
- Smooth full grain leather or printed Vintage leather on flaps and skirts (Vintage Leather is superior quality leather with a natural finish and hair cell print, highly oiled and supple giving it an already “broken in” feel)
- Seat and knee pads covered in soft hide with extra grip and suppleness
- Leather or Serge (wool), gusseted panels
- 100% pure wool flocking
- Three short, straight billets on a modified point and rear billet system
- Best suited for a horse with a high wither profile
- Special order options: This saddle may be ordered with other seat sizes, tree sizes, colors, flap lengths, and panel depths at no additional charge. A K-Panel, Drop Panel, or Trapezius Panel is available for an additional $160.00. Please contact us for additional information or to order the saddle with one of the special order options.
Black Country uses only the best quality British wood laminated spring trees, which are carefully calibrated using a cad-system at their sister company, Eurotrees. All trees come with a 10-year guarantee subject to normal usage against general riding conditions.
Black Country uses only the finest high-grade English leather from renowned and reputable suppliers. Black Country points out that leather is a natural product which, with the right care, grows more beautiful with age. Fine scars, wrinkles, and sometimes subtle variations in shading may be apparent and enhance the natural finish, distinguishing it as a genuine article. They should not be considered as defects.
Leather care recommendations from Black Country are as follows. Regularly wipe away any excess dirt and grease with a damp cloth. Allow the leather to dry naturally. Treat it with leather cream or balsam conditioner as needed. Avoid using saddle soaps, solvents, or oils.
Black Country saddles carry a 12-month warranty against faulty workmanship and materials, subject to fair wear and tear.