INTERESTED IN A TRIAL? CALL US AT 941-377-2768.
- Elegantly simple, this dual flap jumping saddle is designed for horses with very large or asymmetrical shoulders
- Made in Italy
- *Seat Sizes: 16, 17″, 18″
- *Tree Widths: 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
- Colors: Brown and Black with a soft, subtle touch of blue stitching
- Covered in soft, grippy, durable Italian Bull double leather
- Erreplus deep seat jumping saddle tree is larger in front to guarantee comfort and freedom to the shoulders and trapezius muscle of the modern horse
- The saddle tree has three holes that correspond with the ischium and pubis to relieve pressure and guarantee maximum comfort for the rider.
- Shoulder Liberty (SL) panels are designed to free the most muscular and pronounced shoulders. The points of the panels are short and separate from the larger body of the panels. The short panels avoid any pressure at the scapular level while the large panels maintain a large area of contact on the horse.
- Panels are flocked with a mix of short and long fibers that are soft and compact to provide comfort, stability, and shock adsorption to the horse’s back.
- Special order options: This saddle can be ordered with tree widths other than those listed above, as well as with classic panels, longer or shorter flaps, different flap projections, and various panel depths. For more information or to order a saddle with special order options, please contact us at 941-377-2768 or [email protected]
*Please note that our saddle stock changes frequently. All combinations of the product options listed above may not be available currently for trial or purchase.
To view a video about Erreplus saddles, click here.
Erreplus saddle trees have a life time warranty for breakage while subject to normal usage and conditions (not including accidents). Leather parts and stitching have a warranty of 2 years.