INTERESTED IN A TRIAL? CALL US AT 941-377-2768.
- The Passion Jump saddle combines the modern fit and feel of a jumping saddle with the most amazingly supple, grippy leather that will keep you feeling safe and secure over even the most difficult jumps.
- Made in Italy
- Seat Sizes: 17″ and 18″
- Tree Sizes: 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37cm
- Colors : Black and Tobacco
- Lightweight synthetic tree
- Medium deep seat
- Square cantle
- Calfskin leather
- Medium front and back blocks
- +2cm forward flap projection
- Flap guards offer an extra layer of protection from the rider’s calves
- Synthetic wool flocking provides maximum shock absorption and resiliency
- Special order options: The Passion Jump saddle may be ordered at no additional cost with monoflaps, large blocks, and a standard or +4cm forward flap projection. Please contact us for more information or to order the saddle with one of the special order options.
Saddles used outdoors are vulnerable to the effects of the sun and rain. Water hardens leather. Heat dries it. In both cases, saddles need rehydration. Prestige recommends that you use the Prestige Leather Care Kit regularly to care for your saddle. A well hydrated saddle lasts longer.
Sweat also may compromise saddle health. After each use it is important to leave leather to dry. Remember never to place the girth directly on the saddle surface, to prevent horse sweat from coming directly into contact with and damaging leather. Once the saddle is completely dry, always apply a layer of Prestige Leather Balsam to prevent leather corrosion.
Sparing no expense, Prestige studies each saddle tree for stress and resiliency and offers a lifetime warranty against breakage not due to accident. Leather and workmanship are covered by a 2-year warranty, under normal conditions of use.