INTERESTED IN A TRIAL? CALL US AT 941-377-2768.
- The NEW Roma Jump saddle has a new look and broader panels with a more anatomical shape.
- Made in Italy
- Seat Sizes: 16″, 17″, and 18″
- Tree Sizes: 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37cm
- Colors : Black and Tobacco
- Lightweight, synthetic tree
- Medium deep seat
- Narrow twist
- Smooth cowhide leather
- Medium blocks
- +2cm forward flap projection
- Synthetic wool flocking
- Special order options: The Roma Jump saddle may be ordered with printed cowhide leather and a standard or +4cm forward flap projection upon request. Please contact us for more information or to order the saddle with one of the special order options.
Saddles used outdoors are vulnerable to the effects of the sun and rain. Water hardens leather. Heat dries it. In both cases, saddles need rehydration. Prestige recommends that you use the Prestige Leather Care Kit regularly to care for your saddle. A well hydrated saddle lasts longer.
Sweat also may compromise saddle health. After each use it is important to leave leather to dry. Remember never to place the girth directly on the saddle surface, to prevent horse sweat from coming directly into contact with and damaging leather. Once the saddle is completely dry, always apply a layer of Prestige Leather Balsam to prevent leather corrosion.
Sparing no expense, Prestige studies each saddle tree for stress and resiliency and offers a lifetime warranty against breakage not due to accident. Leather and workmanship are covered by a 2-year warranty, under normal conditions of use.