INTERESTED IN A TRIAL? CALL US AT 941-377-2768.
- The Synchrony D saddle is a revolutionary and structurally innovative saddle featuring Prestige’s Coccyx Protection System (CPS) that is designed to protect the rider’s ischia bones, coccyx, and back.
- Made in Italy
- *Seat Sizes: 16.5″, 17.5″, and 18.5″
- *Tree Sizes: 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37 cm
- Colors: Black and Tobacco
- CPS tree has strategically placed membranes that absorb stress and movement of the rider.
- Front of tree has additional clearance for increased freedom of the horse’s withers and trapezium muscles.
- Tree points are slightly angled compared to traditional saddle trees, which allows the rider to place the saddle further forward without hindering the horse’s shoulders.
- Seating position is deep and the twist is narrow allowing the rider to feel very close to the horse.
- Deep seat is soft, comfortable, and wider towards the cantle.
- Anatomically shaped panels have a larger contact surface to better distribute the rider’s weight over the horse’s back.
- Innovative blocks follow the anatomy of both horse and rider for increased comfort and performance.
- Seat and knee pads covered in double oiled calfskin provide better grip.
- Special order Options: The Synchrony jump saddle may be ordered in additional colors, tree sizes, flap lengths, and more forward flap projections. Please contact us for more information or to order the saddle with one of the special order options.
*Please note that our saddle stock changes frequently. All combinations of the product options listed above may not be available currently for trial or purchase. If you are interested in this saddle, please call us at 941-377-2768.
Care and Maintenance of your Prestige Saddle
Prestige uses only premium quality leather, which needs consistent care to maintain its natural characteristics. Maintenance can be affected by the climate conditions, the season, and the place where the saddle and the accessories are stored. To maintain the leather’s softness and to prevent color fading, Prestige recommends that you clean the saddle and accessories after every use. Prestige Cleaner helps to neutralize the corrosive effect of the horse’s sweat. Apply Prestige Balsam and Prestige Oil evenly on the entire surface at least once a month, with circular movements, and let the leather absorb it.
Under normal conditions of use, Prestige saddles are covered by a 2-year warranty, while the tree and the stirrup bars come with a lifetime warranty. The warranty does not cover damage caused by wear and tear, accidents, improper use, or the use of unsuitable products. The warranty is void if the saddle parts, including the saddle tree and the stirrup bars, are tampered or altered.
For your safety, Prestige recommends that you have the girth straps checked periodically and, if necessary, replaced.