INTERESTED IN A TRIAL? CALL US AT 800-246-7737.
- Made in France
- Seat Sizes: 17″
- Tree Sizes: M (26 cm)
- Colors: Black and Brown
- This thin, light, and extra flexible saddle puts the rider in close contact with the horse.
- Positions the rider over his or her feet while allowing freedom of movement in the femur-tibia joint without locking the knee
- Very narrow through the rider’s thighs, ensuring optimum leg descent and closeness to the horse
- Built on a laminated beech wood tree reinforced with steel
- All manually cut, full grain leather of up to six varieties on each saddle. Some must be resistant to sweat, others to friction, traction, shearing, etc.
- The Macel Samba saddle is recommended by Jean Luc Cornille, Maitre (Master) from the Cadre Noir de Saumur and the founder of Science of Motion.
- Special order options: This saddle may be ordered with other seat sizes, tree sizes, and flap lengths, at no additional charge.