INTERESTED IN A TRIAL? CALL US AT 941-377-2768.
- This saddle has a unique cut-away panel system that allows unrestricted movement for the horse’s shoulders.
- Made in Italy
- Seat Sizes: 16″, 17″, and 18″
- Tree Sizes: Medium (33-35cm), and Large (35-37cm)
- Flaps: Dual Flap and Monoflap
- Color: Black
- Lightweight bi-elastic tree results in harmonious union of flexibility and support
- Double stratum calfskin leather
- Deep seat with a narrow shaved twist provides close contact feel and comfort
- Large front thigh blocks lend substantial support to rider
- Synthetic wool flocking provides maximum shock absorption and resiliency
- Two long, V-shaped billets with elasticized front leading billet
- 2cm wider than “normal” gullet permits maximum freedom of motion while retaining ample panel support surfaces along spine
Prestige saddles are constructed using extremely supple Italian leather. The leather is double-tanned, which gives the saddle a “broken-in” feel within a matter of hours and prolongs the life of the saddle.
Prestige seats are padded with a special latex rubber with a high absorption coefficient and wide weight bearing surface.
Prestige trees are made of a composite synthetic fiber with a degree of elasticity that has a distinct advantage over trees made from natural products. Every injection-molded Prestige tree is consistently symmetrical and precisely balanced.
Prestige panels are flocked with a synthetic fiber with memory that works to minimize clumping, alleviate pressure points, and reduce the need for frequent reflocking. The panels are lined with two layers of felt, which ensures a smooth surface against the horse.
Prestige recognizes the need for a delicate, yet closer means of communication between horse and rider. Modern horses are more sensitive than their cold-blooded predecessors and stand a higher risk of injury. Together with veterinary surgeons, the dedicated Prestige team shifted the point of balance toward the front of the saddle. Doing so allows the horse to bear the burden of the rider’s weight on the strongest part of its back instead of on the weakest part to the rear of the saddle beneath the cantle.
Due to a high content of natural oil, Prestige saddles require less maintenance than their traditional counterparts providing the environment is fresh, dry, and dust-free. Prestige does not recommend daily cleaning. The application of glycerine or oil-based soaps is strongly discouraged. Prestige recommends the use of Prestige Leather Balsam as needed.
Sparing no expense, Prestige studies each saddle tree for stress and resiliency and offers a lifetime guarantee against breakage not due to accident. The leather on each Prestige saddle is protected by a two-year warranty against manufacturer defects.