INTERESTED IN A TRIAL? CALL US AT 941-377-2768.
- Made in Italy
- Seat Sizes: 16″, 17″, and 18″
- Tree Sizes: 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37cm
- Colors: Black and Tobacco
- Monoflap saddle
- Lightweight, synthetic tree
- Medium deep seat
- Double oiled calfskin leather
- Square cantle
- Small front blocks are standard
- Synthetic wool flocking
- +2 forward flap projection
- Special order options: The Prestige Sinead saddle may be ordered with medium front blocks instead of small front blocks and additional rear blocks and with a standard or +4 forward flap projection. The saddle also is available with premium 3.3mm thick LUX calfskin leather on the flaps for $5,060.00. Please contact us for more information or to order the saddle with any of the special order options.
Prestige saddles are constructed using extremely supple Italian leather. The leather is double-tanned, which gives the saddle a “broken-in” feel within a matter of hours and prolongs the life of the saddle.
Prestige seats are padded with a special latex rubber with a high absorption coefficient and wide weight bearing surface.
Prestige trees are made of a composite synthetic fiber with a degree of elasticity that has a distinct advantage over trees made from natural products. Every injection-molded Prestige tree is consistently symmetrical and precisely balanced.
Prestige panels are flocked with a synthetic fiber with memory that works to minimize clumping, alleviate pressure points, and reduce the need for frequent reflocking. The panels are lined with two layers of felt, which ensures a smooth surface against the horse.
Prestige recognizes the need for a delicate, yet closer means of communication between horse and rider. Modern horses are more sensitive than their cold-blooded predecessors and stand a higher risk of injury. Together with veterinary surgeons, the dedicated Prestige team shifted the point of balance toward the front of the saddle. Doing so allows the horse to bear the burden of the rider’s weight on the strongest part of its back instead of on the weakest part to the rear of the saddle beneath the cantle.
Due to a high content of natural oil, Prestige saddles require less maintenance than their traditional counterparts providing the environment is fresh, dry, and dust-free. Prestige does not recommend daily cleaning. The application of glycerine or oil-based soaps is strongly discouraged. Prestige recommends the use of Prestige Leather Balsam as needed.
Sparing no expense, Prestige studies each saddle tree for stress and resiliency and offers a lifetime guarantee against breakage not due to accident. The leather on each Prestige saddle is protected by a two-year warranty against manufacturer defects.