INTERESTED IN A TRIAL? CALL US AT 941-377-2768.
- The X-Breath saddle is specifically designed to facilitate greater air movement under the saddle, which helps the muscles of the horse’s back perform at their optimum level for a longer period.
- Made in Italy
- Seat Sizes: 16″, 17″, and 18″
- Tree Sizes: 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37 cm
- Colors: Black
- Ultralight synthetic tree
- Large, centrally positioned, anatomically shaped hole in the seat helps protect the coccyx and provides better air circulation for both horse and rider
- Ultra-elastic material that covers the hole in the seat increases seat comfort
- Seat and knee pads covered in double oiled calfskin provide better grip
- Small front and rear blocks are standard.
- New thinner panels have a honeycomb elastic membrane and a layer of soft rubber as well as synthetic flocking, which enhances the “close contact” effect and at the same time enables greater stability and comfort for the horse’s back.
- Special order options: The X-Breath K Dressage saddle may be ordered at no additional cost with medium blocks, dual flaps, and a +2cm forward flap projection. There also is no additional charge for silver, gold, copper color, or custom color trim. The X-Breath Dressage saddle also may be ordered with standard smooth leather for $4,660.00 or with premium smooth or printed LUX leather for $5,060.00. Please contact us for more information or to order the saddle with one of the special order options.
Saddles used outdoors are vulnerable to the effects of the sun and rain. Water hardens leather. Heat dries it. In both cases, saddles need rehydration. Prestige recommends that you use the Prestige Leather Care Kit regularly to care for your saddle. A well hydrated saddle lasts longer.
Sweat also may compromise saddle health. After each use it is important to leave leather to dry. Remember never to place the girth directly on the saddle surface, to prevent horse sweat from coming directly into contact with and damaging the saddle leather. Once the saddle is completely dry, always apply a layer of Prestige Leather Balsam to prevent leather corrosion.
Sparing no expense, Prestige studies each saddle tree for stress and resiliency and offers a lifetime warranty against breakage not due to an accident. Leather and workmanship are covered by a 2-year warranty, under normal conditions of use. The warranty does not cover parts subject to wear and problems resulting from accidents, improper use, or use of products not suitable for the type of leather.