INTERESTED IN A TRIAL? CALL US AT 800-246-7737.
- This is the monoflap version of the X-D1D Zero saddle.
- Made in Italy
- Seat Sizes: 16″, 17″, and 18″
- Tree Sizes: Medium (33-35cm), and Large (35-37cm)
- Color: Black
- New X-technology tree with elastic membranes filled with special shock-absorbing memory foam material gives the rider more cushion under the seat bones and allows more closeness to the horse
- Double stratum calfskin leather
- Soft, deep seat with a narrow shaved twist provides even greater comfort and close contact feel
- Large front thigh blocks lend substantial support to rider
- New thinner panels have a layer of highly-elastic honeycomb material and elastic sponge cloth as well as synthetic wool flocking, which provides maximum shock absorption and resiliency while allowing closer contact
- Two long, V-shaped billets with elasticized front leading billet
- 2cm wider than “normal” gullet permits maximum freedom of motion while retaining ample panel support surfaces along the spine
- For more information about Prestige X-technology, click Prestige X-Technology Brochure.
Prestige saddles are constructed using extremely supple Italian leather. The leather is double-tanned, which gives the saddle a “broken-in” feel within a matter of hours and prolongs the life of the saddle.
Prestige seats are padded with a special latex rubber with a high absorption coefficient and wide weight bearing surface.
Prestige trees are made of a composite synthetic fiber with a degree of elasticity that has a distinct advantage over trees made from natural products. Every injection-molded Prestige tree is consistently symmetrical and precisely balanced.
Prestige panels are flocked with a synthetic fiber with memory that works to minimize clumping, alleviate pressure points, and reduce the need for frequent reflocking.
Prestige recognizes the need for a delicate, yet closer means of communication between horse and rider. Modern horses are more sensitive than their cold-blooded predecessors and stand a higher risk of injury. Together with veterinary surgeons, the dedicated Prestige team shifted the point of balance toward the front of the saddle. Doing so allows the horse to bear the burden of the rider’s weight on the strongest part of its back instead of on the weakest part to the rear of the saddle beneath the cantle.
Due to a high content of natural oil, Prestige saddles require less maintenance than their traditional counterparts providing the environment is fresh, dry, and dust-free. Prestige does not recommend daily cleaning. The application of glycerine or oil-based soaps is strongly discouraged. Prestige recommends the use of Prestige Leather Balsam as needed.
Sparing no expense, Prestige studies each saddle tree for stress and resiliency and offers a lifetime guarantee against breakage not due to accident. The leather on each Prestige saddle is protected by a two-year warranty against manufacturer defects.