INTERESTED IN A TRIAL? CALL US AT 800-246-7737.
- The Prestige X-D2D Zero saddle has a deeper seat, larger blocks, and wider panels than the X-D1D Zero saddle.
- Made in Italy
- Seat Sizes: 16″, 17″, and 18″
- Tree Sizes: Medium (33-35cm) and Large (35-37cm)
- Color: Black
- New technology is used to inject elastic material into the tree in the area under the rider’s seat bones for additional comfort.
- Softer, deeper seat than the X-D1D Zero saddle provides even greater comfort and closeness to the horse.
- Base of the seat, toward the rear, is wider than other Prestige dressage saddles.
- Double oiled calfskin leather
- Larger front thigh blocks than on the X-D1D Zero saddle
- Newly designed wider panels with reduced thickness in the front provide greater weight bearing surface to distribute the rider’s weight on the horse’s back while freeing the horse’s withers and shoulders of any encumbrance.
- Synthetic wool flocking provides maximum shock absorption and resiliency.
- Elasticized front girth straps and automatically-adjusting V-shaped rear girth straps ensure greater stability.
- Special order options: The X-D2D Zero saddle also is available with monoflaps. Please contact us for more information or to order the X-D2D Zero saddle with monoflaps.
Prestige saddles are constructed using extremely supple Italian leather. The leather is double-tanned, which gives the saddle a “broken-in” feel within a matter of hours and prolongs the life of the saddle.
Prestige seats are padded with a special latex rubber with a high absorption coefficient and wide weight bearing surface.
Prestige trees are made of a composite synthetic fiber with a degree of elasticity that has a distinct advantage over trees made from natural products. Every injection-molded Prestige tree is consistently symmetrical and precisely balanced.
Prestige panels are flocked with a synthetic fiber with memory that works to minimize clumping, alleviate pressure points, and reduce the need for frequent reflocking.
Prestige recognizes the need for a delicate, yet closer means of communication between horse and rider. Modern horses are more sensitive than their cold-blooded predecessors and stand a higher risk of injury. Together with veterinary surgeons, the dedicated Prestige team shifted the point of balance toward the front of the saddle. Doing so allows the horse to bear the burden of the rider’s weight on the strongest part of its back instead of on the weakest part to the rear of the saddle beneath the cantle.
Due to a high content of natural oil, Prestige saddles require less maintenance than their traditional counterparts providing the environment is fresh, dry, and dust-free. Prestige does not recommend daily cleaning. The application of glycerine or oil-based soaps is strongly discouraged. Prestige recommends the use of Prestige Leather Balsam as needed.
Sparing no expense, Prestige studies each saddle tree for stress and resiliency and offers a lifetime guarantee against breakage not due to accident. The leather on each Prestige saddle is protected by a two-year warranty against manufacturer defects.