INTERESTED IN A TRIAL? CALL US AT 941-377-2768.
- The X-Meredith builds upon the popularity of the original Meredith saddle. The X-Meredith, designed with award winning rider Meredith Michaels-Beerbaum, provides a higher degree of close contact thanks to thinner panels and greater rider comfort due to its even softer seat.
- Made in Italy
- Seat Sizes: 16″, 17″, and 18″
- Tree Sizes: 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37cm
- Colors : Black and Tobacco
- Lightweight synthetic tree
- Moderately deep, soft seat
- Square cantle
- Double oiled calfskin leather
- Small front and medium rear blocks are standard.
- Synthetic wool flocking
- The X-technology tree has two enlarged elastic membranes filled with special shock-absorbing memory foam material in the area under the rider’s seat bones to help cushion impacts and enhance comfort for the rider.
- New anatomically shaped panels afford the utmost freedom of movement to the muscles of the trapezius.
- Thinner X-technology panels have a layer of highly-elastic honeycomb material and elastic sponge cloth as well as synthetic wool flocking, which provides maximum shock absorption and resiliency while allowing closer contact.
- Special order options: The X-Meredith saddle may be ordered at no additional cost with medium front blocks instead of small front blocks and a +2cm or +4cm flap projection. The saddle also may be ordered with Super printed leather or with premium smooth or printed LUX leather for $4,720.00. Please contact us for more information or to order the saddle with any of the special order options.
Saddles used outdoors are vulnerable to the effects of the sun and rain. Water hardens leather. Heat dries it. In both cases, saddles need rehydration. Prestige recommends that you use the Prestige Leather Care Kit regularly to care for your saddle. A well hydrated saddle lasts longer.
Sweat also may compromise saddle health. After each use it is important to leave leather to dry. Remember never to place the girth directly on the saddle surface, to prevent horse sweat from coming directly into contact with and damaging leather. Once the saddle is completely dry, always apply a layer of Prestige Leather Balsam to prevent leather corrosion.
Sparing no expense, Prestige studies each saddle tree for stress and resiliency and offers a lifetime warranty against breakage not due to accident. Leather and workmanship are covered by a 2-year warranty, under normal conditions of use. LUX and Super leather saddles come with a warranty extension ranging from 24 to 30 months.
16", 17", 18"
32cm, 33cm, 34cm, 35cm, 36cm, 37cm