Model: Platinum Ultima Europa Dressage
Tree: Medium Wide
- SN: 113170
- This saddle has been used for demonstration purposes only.
- Made in England
- Adjustable Genesis® wood tree (Tree changes must be done by a professional saddle fitter.)
- Deep, narrow seat
- Ultima leather
- Large blocks
- Long billets – may be used straight or V-shaped
- Wool flocking
- Gusseted panels with firm felt lining
- Regular (17″) flaps
- 4-finger channel
- Flaws: No flaws. Minimal signs of use on pommel, cantle, seat, billets, panels, and flaps as might be seen on a saddle used for demonstration purposes only. As is true for any used saddle, flocking may need to be adjusted to fit your horse properly.
- Price of a comparable, new Albion Platinum Ultima Europa Dressage saddle: $4,825.00