Model: X-Advanced KD
Tree: 34 (Medium Wide)
- SN: 03390120A
- This saddle has been used for demonstration purposes only.
- The X-Advanced KD saddle, which was specifically designed for cross country, is on the cutting edge of innovation for eventing. This mono flap saddle offers the rider comfort and freedom of movement throughout the entire time they are jumping.
- Made in Italy
- Synthetic tree
- Moderately deep seat
- Calfskin leather
- Anatomically shaped exterior front and rear blocks
- Long, straight billets
- X-technology non-gusseted panels have a layer of highly elastic honeycomb material with a layer of soft rubber, as well as synthetic long Dacron flocking, which provides maximum shock absorption and resiliency while allowing comfort and stability for the horse’s back.
- Regular (13″) monoflaps
- 4-finger channel
- Built in January, 2020
- Flaws: No flaws. Normal signs of use on pommel and flaps as might be expected on a saddle used for demonstration purposes. Flocking may need to be adjusted to fit your horse properly.
- Price of a comparable, new Prestige X-Advanced KD jump saddle: $5,200.00