Model: X-Helen D
Tree: 34 (Medium Wide)
- SN: 00590416
- This saddle has been used for demonstration purposes only.
- Made in Italy
- Synthetic X-technology tree has two large elastic membranes with shock-absorbing material in the area beneath the rider’s hips to help cushion impacts and enhance comfort for the rider.
- Deep seat with high cantle allows the rider to “sit deep” in the seat
- Calfskin leather
- Large Velcro blocks
- Long, V-shaped billets (*front strap not on point)
- Long Dacron flocking
- Non-gusseted, thinner panels have a layer of highly-elastic honeycomb material and elastic sponge cloth to provide maximum shock absorption and resiliency while allowing closer contact,
- Regular length (16″) flaps
- 3-finger channel
- Built in April, 2016
- Flaws: No flaws. Minimal wear on pommel, cantle, seat, billets, panels, and flaps as might be expected on a saddle used for demonstration purposes. Flocking may need to be adjusted to fit your horse properly.
- Price of a comparable, new Prestige X-Helen D dressage saddle: $5,800.00