Tree: 36 (Wide)
- SN: 190777774BMPZ
- This is a new saddle, not pre-owned. It has been used for demonstration purposes only.
- A versatile dual flap dressage saddle with innovative split panels, adjustable panels and flaps, and detachable Velcro blocks.
- Made in Italy
- Synthetic tree is larger in front to guarantee comfort and freedom to the shoulders and trapezius muscle of the modern horse.
- The tree has depressions that correspond with the rider’s ischium and pubis to provide maximum comfort.
- At the rear of the tree are two holes that allow the panels to be adjusted to widen the channel by 1cm, which is useful in the case of horses with a wide or exposed spine.
- Deep seat with more narrow twist
- Double bull leather
- Large Velcro blocks
- Long, V-shaped billets
- Gusseted panels are wide and flat on the horse’s back to ensure better distribution of the rider’s weight, thereby increasing comfort for the horse.
- Points of the panels are separate from the body of the panels, which allows additional freedom for the horse’s shoulders.
- Panels are flocked with a mix of long and short fibers that are soft and compact to provide comfort, stability, and shock absorption.
- Regular length (16″) flaps can be changed to a more forward or more drawn back projection position. (Change must be done by an authorized saddle fitter or saddler.) In combination with Velcro blocks, adjustable flaps allow the saddle to be easily altered to fit the leg measurement, riding style, and degree of block contact of the rider.
- 4-finger channel
- Flaws: No flaws. Minimal wear on pommel, cantle, seat, billets, panels, and flaps. Flocking may need to be adjusted to fit your horse properly.
To view a video about Erreplus saddles, click the arrow below.