Model: X-D1D K Zero Anniversary Edition
Tree: Large (Wide)
- SN: 10191017
- This is a new saddle, not pre-owned. It has been used for demonstration purposes only.
- Similar to the X-D1D Zero Dressage, but with monoflaps for the rider who prefers a closer contact feel
- Made in Italy
- Synthetic X-technology tree has two large elastic membranes with shock-absorbing material in the area beneath the rider’s hips to help cushion impacts and enhance comfort for the rider.
- “Relief” aperture toward front of the tree is filled with additional stuffing to provide greater comfort for the horse.
- Soft, deep seat with narrow shaved twist
- Calfskin leather
- Large blocks
- Long, V-shaped billets
- Long Dacron flocking
- Non-gusseted, thinner panels have a layer of highly-elastic honeycomb material and elastic sponge cloth to provide maximum shock absorption and resiliency while allowing closer contact,
- Regular length (16″) monoflaps
- 4-finger channel
- Built in October, 2017
- Flaws: Minimal wear on pommel, cantle, seat, billets, panels, and flaps. Flocking may need to be adjusted to fit your horse properly.