- Gentle but effective leather cleaner
- Mild vegetable-based soap enriched with glycerine
- Free from detergents and chemicals that can damage leather
- Virtually pH neutral
- Will not strip color from your Albion leather products
- Contains 500 ml
- Leaves leather supple and protected
- Use instructions: After using your saddle, gently wipe off sweat and mud with a cloth dampened in tepid water. Apply Albion Leather Soap sparingly with a damp, not wet, sponge or cloth. For optimal results, apply Albion Balm after cleaning.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not ship this product outside the USA.
Leather, like your own skin, needs care, especially in cold weather. If leather is not cleaned and conditioned regularly, the life expectancy of the leather product is greatly reduced. This will contribute to color loss and premature aging of the stitching and the leather.
Sweat, excessive heat, sun damage, damp conditions and lack of maintenance are the most common causes of leather becoming dry, discolored, brittle or cracked. This greatly reduces the life of any leather product. Carefully maintained leather will feel soft and supple for years to come.
There are no reviews yet.