- A therapeutic saddle pad that utilizes your horse’s own body energy to increase blood circulation and keep the back muscles loose and relaxed
- Styles: All Purpose (23″ spine, 19″ drop) and Dressage (23″ spine, 21″ drop). Please note: All styles and colors of this item currently are out of stock in our store as well as at the manufacturer. If you would like to be added to our back order list, please call us at 941-377-2768 or [email protected] and we will notify you when the item is available.
- Colors: Black and White
- Use for everyday riding to help your horse’s muscles loosen, relax, and warm up quickly
- Pad is breathable and wicks away sweat
- Made of polypropylene and Back on Track’s state-of-the-art Welltex fabric, which is infused with ceramic particles that reflect the horse’s natural body warmth and creates a soothing infrared thermal heat
- The gentle heat increases blood flow, which helps relieve muscle tension and pain
- Tired or sore muscles experience relief from this soft heat therapy.
- Used by top riders worldwide to improve their horses’ movement
- Note: Back on Track products are not to be compared with magnetic therapy.
Care: Machine washable up to 86°F or 30°C. Use normal detergents that do not contain bleach or fabric softeners. Air dry only; do not tumble dry.