- A therapeutic saddle pad that utilizes your horse’s own body energy to increase blood circulation and keep the back muscles loose and relaxed
- Styles: All Purpose (23″ spine, 19″ drop) and Dressage (23″ spine, 21″ drop)
- Colors: Black and White
- Use for everyday riding to help your horse’s muscles loosen, relax, and warm up quickly
- Pad is breathable and wicks away sweat
- Made of polypropylene and Back on Track’s state-of-the-art Welltex fabric, which is infused with ceramic particles that reflect the horse’s natural body warmth and creates a soothing infrared thermal heat
- The gentle heat increases blood flow, which helps relieve muscle tension and pain
- Tired or sore muscles experience relief from this soft heat therapy.
- Used by top riders worldwide to improve their horses’ movement
- Note: Back on Track products are not to be compared with magnetic therapy.
Care: Machine washable up to 86°F or 30°C. Use normal detergents that do not contain bleach or fabric softeners. Air dry only; do not tumble dry.