INTERESTED IN A TRIAL? CALL US AT 941-377-2768.
- Made in Italy
- The Pasubio Dressage saddle is designed for horses with short backs on which there is not much space for the rider.
- Seat Sizes: 17″, 17.5″, 18″, and 18.5″
- Tree Sizes: M, MW, and W
- Colors: Black and Brown
- Soft, supple Pinerolo calfskin leather
- Tree design best suited for horses with broad square withers
- Multifuctional Panel System with independent panels offers a precise fit
- Flocked with a mixture of synthetic fibers that respond to warmth to ensure a perfect fit
- Long V-shaped billets securely anchor saddle
- Extra wide gullet to accommodate horses that are wider through the withers
- Designed by Peter Menet
- Special order options: The Pasubio saddle may be ordered with monoflaps at no additional cost. The saddle may be ordered with smooth cowhide (rather than Pinerolo calfskin) leather for $6,600.00. As with all Amerigo saddles, the Pasubio Dressage may be ordered with custom options for flaps, tree width, panel density, and more. Please contact us for more information.
Peter Menet’s first priority as a saddle designer is to create saddles that allow horses to move freely, with the weight of the rider placed as far forward as possible to minimize strain on the horse’s back. The unique seat profile of the Amerigo saddle places your hips in the same position as they would be if you were standing in a balanced position on the ground. You are sitting in a relaxed, balanced way with gravity working in your favor without having to use force to hold your position.
While Menet’s design philosophy puts the horse first, it by no means ignores the rider. For Menet, fitting the saddle to horse and rider are inseparable – almost literally the two sides of a coin. “If the horse is comfortable and his movement is unhindered, he is able to perform to the best of his ability.” Peter Menet, June 2002
Amerigo saddles and accessories are made with the highest quality, naturally tanned leathers. Some leather care products on the market may not be suitable for use on this type of leather and could be damaging. Amerigo recommends the use of Amerigo’s own leather care products which have been specially formulated for use on Amerigo’s own leather. Amerigo saddles should be routinely cleaned with Amerigo Soft Clean soap, with the periodic use of Amerigo Soft Balm leather conditioner when required.
Amerigo offers a 5 year guarantee against manufacturer defects on their saddle trees and 2 years on their leather.