INTERESTED IN A TRIAL? CALL US AT 941-377-2768.
- The Philosophy D saddle is a revolutionary and structurally innovative saddle featuring Prestige’s new Coccyx Protection System (CPS) that is designed to protect the rider’s ischia bones, coccyx, and back.
- Made in Italy
- *Seat Sizes: 16.5″, 17.5″, and 18.5″
- *Tree Sizes: 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37 cm
- Colors: Black
- CPS tree has membranes injected strategically to absorb stress and movement of the rider.
- Front of tree has additional clearance for increased freedom of the horse’s withers and trapezium muscles.
- Tree points are set back slightly compared to traditional saddle trees, which allows the rider to place the saddle further forward without hindering the horse’s shoulders.
- Deep seat is soft, comfortable, and 30% larger near the cantle.
- Anatomically shaped panels have a larger contact surface to better distribute the rider’s weight over the horse’s back.
- Innovative blocks follow the anatomy of both horse and rider for increased comfort and performance.
- Seat and knee pads covered in double oiled calfskin provide better grip.
- Back of cantle and gullet feature Damask pattered leather.
- Special order options: The Philosophy dressage saddle may be ordered in additional tree sizes, flap lengths, and a +2cm forward flap projection. The saddle also may be ordered with LUX leather (3.3mm thick special leather with the softness of calfskin and the durability of regular leather) for $7,050.00. Please contact us for more information or to order the saddle with one of the special order options.
*Please note that our saddle stock changes frequently. All combinations of the product options listed above may not be available currently for trial or purchase. If you are interested in this saddle, please call us at 941-377-2768.
Care and Maintenance of your Prestige Saddle
Prestige uses only premium quality leather, which needs consistent care to maintain its natural characteristics. Maintenance can be affected by the climate conditions, the season, and the place where the saddle and the accessories are stored. To maintain the leather’s softness and to prevent color fading, Prestige recommends that you clean the saddle and accessories after every use. Prestige Cleaner helps to neutralize the corrosive effect of the horse’s sweat. Apply Prestige Balsam and Prestige Oil evenly on the entire surface at least once a month, with circular movements, and let the leather absorb it.
Under normal conditions of use, Prestige saddles are covered by a 2-year warranty, while the tree and the stirrup bars come with a lifetime warranty. The warranty does not cover damage caused by wear and tear, accidents, improper use, or the use of unsuitable products. The warranty is void if the saddle parts, including the saddle tree and the stirrup bars, are tampered or altered.
For your safety, Prestige recommends that you have the girth straps checked periodically and, if necessary, replaced.