INTERESTED IN A TRIAL? CALL US AT 941-377-2768.
- The tree on this saddle is deep and the cantle is high, which allows the rider to “sit deep” in the seat.
- Made in Italy
- Seat Sizes: 16″, 17″, and 18″
- Tree Sizes: 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37 cm
- Color : Black
- New extra deep X-technology tree has two enlarged elastic membranes filled with special shock-absorbing memory foam material in the area under the rider’s seat bones to help cushion impacts and enhance comfort for the rider.
- Extra deep, soft seat with a narrow shaved twist
- Double oiled calfskin leather
- Medium blocks
- New anatomically shaped panels afford the utmost freedom of movement to the muscles of the trapezius.
- Thinner X-technology panels have a layer of highly-elastic honeycomb material and elastic sponge cloth as well as synthetic wool flocking, which provides maximum shock absorption and resiliency while allowing closer contact.
- Special order options: The Prestige X-Helen saddle may be ordered with Premium LUX leather for $6,050.00. LUX leather has the softness of calfskin leather and the durability of regular leather. The X-Helen also may be ordered with monoflaps in calfskin or LUX leather. Please contact us for more information or to order the X-Helen with special order options.
*Please note that our saddle stock changes frequently. All combinations of the product options listed above may not be available currently for trial or purchase. If you are interested in this saddle, please call us at 941-377-2768.
Prestige Saddle Maintenance and Warranty
Saddles used outdoors are vulnerable to the effects of the sun and rain. Water hardens leather. Heat dries it. In both cases, saddles need rehydration. Prestige recommends that you use the Prestige Leather Care Kit regularly to care for your saddle. A well hydrated saddle lasts longer.
Sweat also may compromise saddle health. After each use it is important to leave leather to dry. Remember never to place the girth directly on the saddle surface, to prevent horse sweat from coming directly into contact with and damaging the saddle leather. Once the saddle is completely dry, always apply a layer of Prestige Leather Balsam to prevent leather corrosion.
Sparing no expense, Prestige studies each saddle tree for stress and resiliency and offers a lifetime warranty against breakage not due to an accident. Leather and workmanship are covered by a 2-year warranty, under normal conditions of use. The warranty does not cover parts subject to wear and problems resulting from accidents, improper use, or use of products not suitable for the type of leather.