INTERESTED IN A TRIAL? CALL US ON 941-377-2768.
- Made in England
- Seat Sizes: 17″, 17.5″, and 18″
- Tree Sizes: M, MW, and W
- Colors: Black and Dark Havana
- Built on Albion’s birchwood spring tree with reinforced metal work
- Traditional full grain, 4 mm calfskin on seat, knee patches, and panels
- Cowhide flaps and skirts
- Soft, cushioned seat is shallower than the K2 GP
- Supportive front and rear padded blocks
- Conventional wool flocked panels
- Three short billets
- Special order options: This saddle can be ordered with seat sizes and tree widths other than those listed above, as well as with extra forward flaps. For more information or to order a saddle with special order options, please contact us at 941-377-2768 or [email protected].
*Please note that our saddle stock changes frequently. All combinations of the product options listed above may not be available currently for trial or purchase.
Care and Maintenance of Your Albion Saddle
Albion maintains that leather may show minor color variation and surface defects because it is a natural material. These natural attributes should not be viewed as negative qualities, but as an assurance that you have received a genuine, full-grained product rather than a synthetic or artificially manufactured surface finish.
In order to keep your saddle looking and feeling like new, it must be cared for each time it is used. Leather that is not cared for correctly will become discolored, dry, brittle, and will crack.
Albion recommends applying a light coating of Albion Luxury Leather Balm before using your saddle for the first time. Then after each use, Albion recommends the following steps:
- Remove excess sweat and dirt with a cloth dampened in tepid water.
- Apply Albion Luxury Leather Soap sparingly with a damp cloth.
- When the leather is clean and dry, apply Albion Luxury Leather Balm sparing with a cloth or sponge.
- Always store leather at room temperature.
Albion saddle trees come with a 5-year warranty for breakage while subject to normal usage and conditions. All other saddle components come with a 2-year warranty for manufacturing errors or component defects. The warranty does not cover wear and tear. All adjustments to Albion trees and panels must be carried out by Albion authorized persons only.
Albion maintains that leather may show minor color variation and surface defects because it is a natural material. These natural attributes should not be viewed as negative qualities, but as an assurance that you have received a genuine, full-grained product rather than a synthetic or artifically manufactured surface finish.
Albion acknowledges that leather is a perishable material and vulnerable to age, weather conditions, and sweat acids. Albion advises a full application of Albion soap and leather balm before you ride in a new Albion saddle. After this, Albion highly recommends daily cleaning.
Albion guarantees their saddle tree for 5 years from the date of original purchase for breakage while subject to normal usage and conditions. Albion warrants all other parts of their saddle for two years against manufacturing errors or component defects.