INTERESTED IN A TRIAL? CALL US AT 941-377-2768.
- The monoflap version of the X-Breath Jump saddle
- Made in Italy
- *Seat Sizes: 16″, 17″, and 18″
- *Tree Sizes: 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37 cm
- Colors: Black and Tobacco
- Ultralight synthetic tree
- Large anatomically shaped hole towards rear of seat relieves pressure on coccyx and provides better air circulation for both horse and rider
- Smaller oval hole towards front of seat absorbs impact when horse lands after jumping, as well as providing air circulation
- Elastic honeycomb material that covers the holes in the seat increases seat comfort
- Seat and knee pads covered in double oiled calfskin provides better grip
- Anatomically shaped, small front and rear blocks are standard.
- New thinner panels have a layer of highly-elastic honeycomb material and elastic sponge cloth as well as synthetic wool flocking, which provides maximum shock absorption and resiliency while allowing closer contact
- Holes and apertures in flaps increase lightness and improve ventilation
- Special order options: The X-Breath K Jump saddle may be ordered with medium blocks and a +2, +4, or +6 forward flap projection upon request. The X-Breath Jump saddle also may be ordered with printed or smooth cowhide leather for $5,205.00 or with 3.3m thick LUX leather for $5,570.00. Please contact us for more information or to order the saddle with one of the special order options.
*Please note that our saddle stock changes frequently. All combinations of the product options listed above may not be available currently for trial or purchase. If you are interested in this saddle, please call us at 941-377-2768.
Prestige saddles are constructed using extremely supple Italian leather. The leather is double-tanned, which gives the saddle a “broken-in” feel within a matter of hours and prolongs the life of the saddle.
Prestige seats are padded with a special latex rubber with a high absorption coefficient and wide weight bearing surface.
Prestige trees are made of a composite synthetic fiber with a degree of elasticity that has a distinct advantage over trees made from natural products. Every injection-molded Prestige tree is consistently symmetrical and precisely balanced.
Prestige panels are flocked with a synthetic fiber with memory that works to minimize clumping, alleviate pressure points, and reduce the need for frequent reflocking.
Prestige recognizes the need for a delicate, yet closer means of communication between horse and rider. Modern horses are more sensitive than their cold-blooded predecessors and stand a higher risk of injury. Together with veterinary surgeons, the dedicated Prestige team shifted the point of balance toward the front of the saddle. Doing so allows the horse to bear the burden of the rider’s weight on the strongest part of its back instead of on the weakest part to the rear of the saddle beneath the cantle.
Due to a high content of natural oil, Prestige saddles require less maintenance than their traditional counterparts providing the environment is fresh, dry, and dust-free. Prestige does not recommend daily cleaning. The application of glycerine or oil-based soaps is strongly discouraged. Prestige recommends the use of Prestige Leather Balsam as needed.
Sparing no expense, Prestige studies each saddle tree for stress and resiliency and offers a lifetime guarantee against breakage not due to accident. The leather on each Prestige saddle is protected by a two-year warranty against manufacturer defects.