INTERESTED IN A TRIAL? CALL US AT 941-377-2768.
- Made in England
- Seat Sizes: 17″, 17.5″, and 18″
- Tree Sizes: M, MW, and W
- Colors: Black and Brown
- Monoflap design provides the rider with a close contact Endurance saddle
- Innovative saddle tree has a more open pommel and swept back tree points, which eliminate shoulder restrictions and provide freedom of movement
- Calfskin leather
- Large half thigh block
- English wool serge lined panels stuffed with 100% English lamb’s wool
- Unique billeting system provides the flexibility to move the billets to give you the perfect girth line
- New Double Position Swing Bar enables the rider to achieve a comfortable leg position over long distances.
- Two grooves on the Double Position Swing Bar allow you to change stirrup length to maintain a balanced position while riding different disciplines. For example, Jumping with a shorter stirrup, the front groove balances the rider’s more forward position. For Trail Riding or Endurance, the rider has a more vertical position and the back groove provides a more stable balance point.
- Stirrup bars are hinged to relieve any pressure on the horse where the stirrup bars are attached.
- English premium grade fittings for attaching a breastplate, crupper, or personal equipment
- Non-weight bearing D-rings on pommel and bottom of panel designed to suppress movement of pommel bags while riding*
- Special order options: This saddle may be ordered with leather lined panels (rather than wool serge lined panels). Please contact us for more information.
*NOTE: The D-rings are NOT designed for weight bearing or to attach breastplates, martingales, training devices, etc. They are not covered under the warranty for these purposes.